Services at Penrallt
Sunday services: 10:30am and 6pm
The morning service has facilities for children and young people with crèche, classes, and a worship style for all ages. It finishes around 12:00 and is followed by tea and coffee (except the first Sunday of the month, when we have a bring & share lunch).
The evening service is often more meditative in style, and lasts for about an hour. Roughly once a month we have a café church service, which is even more informal than our other services.
Recordings of most of our sermons and notes to accompany some of the sermon series can be found on our sermons page.
Find out what we have been singing recently by looking at our songs database.
Words of songs etc. are projected onto the screen at the front of the chapel, bilingually (in English and Welsh) whenever possible. Large-print words for the morning service are avaiable in folders at the entrance. There are normally enough to go round, but if you wish to ensure that you get some you are welcome to contact the church office and we can reserve a set for you. We can also provide large print words for the evening service on request.
Penrallt is wheelchair-friendly, with an access ramp to the front and side doors, wide aisles and movable chairs. We have an induction loop system for the hard of hearing, and disabled toilets. We do our best to be as accessible as possible for everyone, but please do let us know if there are ways we can help you specifically or improve our services generally.
8th December 2019
- 10:30am - BMS World Mission service on the theme of South Sudan's Conflict Survivors, led by Sarah Jackson
- The Old Testament Scriptures foretell the Coming of the MessiahLuke 24:25-44. Preacher: Roger Borlace.
15th December 2019
- 10:30am - Sunday School Nativity Service
- 6pm - Carol Service
22nd December 2019
- Forgive And Be ForgivenEphesians 4:29-5:2. Preacher: Neil Rymer.
- 6pm - Music, musing and (maybe) mince pies. An informal service led by Magnus Forrester-Barker
25th December 2019
- 10:30am - Christmas Day Service
29th December 2019
- 10:30am - Family Communion Service
- Faith and understanding for the coming yearPreacher: Andrew March.